The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is funded and run by Temple Beth Sholom Innovative School parents. It is perhaps the single best way to become involved in your child’s school. The PTO is an open forum for any parent who would like to be involved. The level of commitment is up to you! JOIN NOW!
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Volunteer for an Event
- We have many events throughout the year. Be on the lookout for emails on how to sign up to volunteer.
Attend a PTO meeting
- Let your voice be heard. Attend as many as you are able to. No commitment necessary. Meeting information can be found on this page.
- Chair an event. Email Jerri Bassuk & Valerie Evenson if you are interested!
- Become a “room parent.” Click HERE to fill out Room Parent Application. Email Jillian Barnett with any questions.
Other TBS Groups and Programs
Below are a list of other groups and resource links below that may interest you! Or please visit Temple Beth Sholom Programs and Get Involved sections of the website for a more comprehensive overview.
- Learn more about the Social Justice Network and sign-up for a family fun direct service project.
- Learn more about Sisters In The ‘Hood and Brotherhood.
- Family Programming
- Mini Beshty Programming (Grades K-5)
- Shalom Baby (Expecting couples 20+ wks)
SCHOOL t-shirts & Nap-Time Packs
Each school year the PTO sells t-shirts that the children are able to wear anytime especially on Shabbat (Friday’s). Each initial T-shirt is $36 and the funds help support the PTO. Additional T-shirts are sold for $18. The cost of your T-Shirt covers your annual PTO dues too! In addition to t-shirts we are also selling Nap-Time Packs for $36.