“The info was SO HELPFUL during the labor process and really helped us feel good about the decisions we had to make in the delivery room.”
– Shalom Baby Participant
Please join us for our freshly revised Shalom Baby childbirth preparation class for pregnant women (20+ weeks) and their partners! Shalom Baby Weekend classes will include:
1) A thorough, experiential training on childbirth education taught by a registered doula of Mother’s Care Doula Services, Inc.
2) A Temple Beth Sholom rabbi will engage with you in a conversation about traditional and new Jewish rituals for naming and welcoming your baby into the world.
3) Included in the registration cost is an abundance of course materials, Blessings of a Skinned Knee, breakfast, community building, and supplemental evening classes (see below).
A huge thank you to Marjorie Baron and Michael Spritzer for their generous contribution from the Reckson Foundation, ensuring that we can offer this childbirth preparation series at an extremely subsidized rate.
3 Follow Up Evenings Included for our Shalom Baby Course Registrants Include:
- Lactation Consultant Jocelyn Milanes, LBCLC, Full Time Lactation Consultant at North Shore Medical Center’s Maternity Ward
- Shelly Orlowsky, Psy D. of Postparutm Support International
- Amy Small, LCSW, “From Partners to Parents/Couples to Family”,
- Infant/Child CPR & First Aid Course
- Pilates with Aviva Abrams
- Nutritionist, Rebecca Baer
Questions? Contact Greg Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org, 786-364-4413.