(Virtual Format Until Further Notice)
“The info was SO HELPFUL during the labor process and really helped us feel good about the decisions we had to make in the delivery room.”
– Shalom Baby Participant
Please join us for our freshly revised Shalom Baby childbirth preparation class for pregnant women (20+ weeks) and their partners! Shalom Baby Weekend classes will include:
1) A thorough, experiential training on childbirth education taught by a registered doula of Mother’s Care Doula Services, Inc.
2) A Temple Beth Sholom rabbi will engage with you in a conversation about traditional and new Jewish rituals for naming and welcoming your baby into the world.
3) Included in the registration cost is an abundance of course materials, breakfast, community building, and supplemental evening classes (see below).
3 Follow Up Evenings Included for our Shalom Baby Course Registrants Include:
- Lactation Consultant
- Post-Partum Mental Health with Shelly Orlowsky, Psy D. of Postpartum Support International
- From Partners to Parents/Couples to Family with Amy Small,LCSW
- Infant/Child CPR & First Aid Course
- Mommy Self-Care with Development Coach Dawn Edelstein
- Sleep Consultant Jessica Sawicki of Luli Sleep Consulting (includes diapering and swaddling practice)
Questions? Contact Greg Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org, 786-364-4413.