Holiday Bazaar

Join us on Wednesday, November 15 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm for our annual Holiday Bazaar sponsored by the TBSIS Parent Teacher Organization. The Holiday Bazaar features quality items including, jewelry, customized clothing for children and adults, educational items, toys, art, and more! Tasty treats will add to the enjoyment of holiday shopping.

Vendors

Vendor agrees to purchase no less than one 8-foot table at a cost of $100.00, for the display of merchandise at the Bazaar. For a cost of $150.00, Vendor can purchase two 8-foot tables or a space for a rack for the display of merchandise. Vendor acknowledges that all payment is non-refundable. Our application and vendor agreement may be obtained by clicking the links below. For further questions please email Caryn Musaffi.

  • APPLY HERE!
  • Vendor Agreements will be distributed after your application is approved.

advertisement package

We offer a vendor advertising package at an additional cost of $30.00. This will help showcase your business by including a solo Facebook blast, your logo on our website and all other promotional media and a link back to your personal/ business website.

sponsorship opportunities

There are sponsorship opportunities for breakfast and lunch.The event will be held in our Social Hall from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Vendors retain 80% of gross sales while the remaining 20% benefits the school.